AXA Investment Managers, a specialist in managing all asset classes: equities, bonds, diversified and alternative management.
AXA IM wanted to migrate a complex database having several hierarchical relationships.
Also the project consisted in migrating an private business framework (created by AXA IM teams) which was developed using .Net 1.x technologies to a new version which will be developed using DSLs while setting up continuous integration.
In this context, I was responsible for the following tasks:
- Migrating a 32-bit business application to a 64-bit environment.
- Optimizing a business application by implementing MapReduce / RavenDB NoSQL as a storage technology.
- Definition of a strategy to Virtualize the development environment.
- Optimization of the number of user licenses stored in a MySql database and collected by the HP DDMI discovery software.
- Definition of test scenarios, code coverage and tools.
- Definition of deployment and coding rules and standards.
- Designing a common architecture for applications using DSL based code generator.
- Leading a team of 2 developers