The essential vocation of Crédit Coopératif is to contribute to the development of legal entities that make up the social economy (cooperatives, mutual societies, associations, social organizations and services of general interest, etc.) and which are called upon to become members.
Crédit Coopératif wanted to set up a service-oriented environment in addition to the development of a business framework (GAIA). This a single graphical user interface (Integrated Office) aims to integrate more than thirty business applications.
In this context, I was responsible for training employees on .Net technologies and designing an SOA based architecture for the environment as well as the GAIA framework and the BI interface.
Below is an overview of the accomplished tasks:
- Design and implementation of the “Integrated Desktop” environment.
- Implementation of the Service Oriented Architecture.
- “Continuous Integration” implementation with Microsoft TFS.
- Design and implementation of the “Gaia” business framework.
- Design a wrapper layer between .NET based applications and Bea Logic Tuxedo Bus.
- Definition of rules and best practices to optimize the “SDLC”.
- Support and training of employees on .NET technologies.
- Leading a team of 9 developers