Québec Blue Cross is a registered trademark in Health Insurance. It is exploited by Canassurance Hospital Service Association, a member of the Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans.
The Chief Architects Manager has the project to build a data hub, a kind of a data lake to centralize data events and share them among business applications and services.
In this context I had to:
- Design of a decoupled and event-driven architecture (Data Hub platform) based on Microsoft Azure Data Lake Gen 2, Microsoft Azure Databricks (Spark, Scala), Kafka, Nifi, MongoDB, MySQL, Atlas, Ranger
- Definition of a security strategy (RBAC and TBAC)
- Act as a technical advisor and mentor
- Work on a comparative study of data governance tools (Collibra, Informatica, etc.)
- Implementation of a POC to illustrate Apache Spark -> MarkLogic interaction
- Implementing a POC to demonstrate real-time event ingestion, processing, and storage using Nifi, Kafka, Spark, MongoDB, and MySQL