Groupe onePoint is a Canadian company (present in France, China, Tunisia) providing IT consulting services.
OnePoint Group wanted to train its employees on emerging .Net and Hadoop technologies and give its employees the opportunity to better understand and master these technologies.
In this context, I was responsible for training employees, participating in drafting of RFPs and acting as technological advisor.
Below is an overview of accomplished tasks:
- Training and coaching on NoSQL / MapReduce / Hadoop /Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Writing technological guides. (MapReduce, Hadoop, TFS 2010, etc…).
- Estimating project costs for implementing Big Data environment (incubating).
- Participating with marketing department in creating Cloud Computing service offer.
- Moving applications to a Cloud Computing environment (Case study).
- Technical interviewer to help recruiting new employees.
- Participating in Technical proposal answers for RFP (France and Canada).
- Support and training of employees around .NET.
- Participation in the animation of the MS TechDays 2011 event.